What it is
The Exomega Emollient cream is a Rhealba Oat seedling extra which was developed to target the specific needs of eczema-prone skin in babies, children and adults, as well as those of dry skin.
A-DERMA has an extensive knowledge of the cultivation of Rhealba Oat and research experience acquired over more than 20 years have led to their discovery of the distinctive and untapped properties of the young Rhealba Oat shoot at the first stage of full growth: maximum concentration of specific active agents, remarkable efficacy and very good cutaneous tolerance.
What does it do
• Reduces skin irritation
• Moisturizes and relieves skin dryness
• Stimulates ceramide synthesis to aid restoring of the epidermal barrier.
• Protects against microbic contamination.
• Rhealba® Oat seedling extract which regulates the release of substances involved in skin irritation.
• Filaxerine which moisturises and relieves dryness.
• Essential Omega 6 fatty acids of natural origin and Vitamins B3 which stimulates ceramide synthesis. These components help to restore the epidermal barrier. Moreover, Vitamin B3 protects the skin against microbic contamination.
• Anyone, including children and babies with eczema-prone skin.
• Fragrance and paraben free.
Directions of use
After using A-derma Exomega Cleansing oil, apply the A-DERMA Exomega Emollient Cream twice daily to the dry areas of the face and body by gently massaging into the skin.
|SKIN TYPE||Normal, Combination, Dry|
|CONCERNS||Dehydrated skin, Eczema|
|INGREDIENTS||Water (Aqua). Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum). Cyclomethicone. Glycerin. Peg-12. Glyceryl Stearate. Oenothera Biennis (Evening Pimrose) oil (Oenothera Biennis). Peg- 100 Strearate. Myreth-3 Myristate. Polyacrylamide. Niacinaminde. 10- Hydroxydecenoic acid. Avena Sativa (Oat) leaf/stem extract (Avena Sativa leaf/stem extract). Benzoic acid. BHT. C13-14 Isoparaffin. Chlorphenesin. Disodium Edta. Laureth-7. Phenoxyethanol. Triethanolamine.|