What it is
This is an S.O.S. rescue treatment for sensitive eyes that quenches and soothes the eye contour area leaving it looking fresh, rested and naturally glowing.
The treatment is suitable even for the most sensitive eyes and has a very lightweight, non-oily creamy texture.
The CAUDALIE Vinocsource SOS Morning Eye rescue will also de-puff your tired eyes.
Fragrance free, oil-free, hypoallergenic, ophtalmologicaly tested.
What does it do
• Quenches, refreshes and soothes tired eyes.
• De-puffs the eye contour.
• Add a natural glow to your eye area.
• Women with any skin type, who have sensitive eyes, and seek an urgent eye treatment to quench, refresh and add a glow to their tired eye contour.
Directions of use
Apply morning and evening.
• Organic Grape Water is ultra-moisturising & soothing
• White tea extracts help decongesting
• Grapevine polyphenols will a great anti-oxidant action and will fight free radicals
|SKIN TYPE||Sensitive, Normal, Combination, Oily, Dry|
|CONCERNS||Dullness, Puffy eyes|
|INGREDIENTS||Aqua (Water), Glycerin*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Dicaprylyl Ether*, Hexyldecanol*, Hexyldecyl Laurate*, Behenyl Alcohol*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Lecithin*, Mica, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Erythritol, Tocopherol*, Pentaerythrityl Distearate*, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane*, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols*, Butylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sodium Phytate*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Hyaluronic Acid, Homarine Hcl. *Origine Végétale - Plant Origin|