What it is
The LA ROCHE-POSAY Cicaplast B5 Hands is a cream designed to sooth and protect overworked hands damaged by aggressions. Skin appears softer and less dry. Visible signs of irritation can disappear and skin can regenerate.
The cream is part of a new generation of "barrier-texture" creams that create a barrier which in turn leaves an invisible protective glove-like effect to protect hands.
In addition, this cream has a quick absorbing texture, non oily and a non-sticky finish. Contains Niacenamide 4% and Glycerin 30%.
What does it do
• Soothes and repairs skin's protective barrier.
• Makes skin softer and less dry.
• Protects skin, creates an invisible wash and friction-resistant barrier
• Anyone with dry skin and overworked hands.
• 100% hypoallergenic skincare.
• High concentration of selected ingredients with Thermal Spring Water.
• Minimal ingredients and fragrance.
• Tested on sensitive skin.
Directions of use
Apply the Cicaplast B5 Hands cream to hands every two hours until it's needed.
|SKIN TYPE||Irritations-prone, Redness-prone, Sensitive, Normal, Dry|
|CONCERNS||Damaged skin, Dehydrated skin, Nourishing, Revitilizing|
|INGREDIENTS||Aqua / water Glycerin Butylene glycol Cetearyl alcohol Niacinamide Glyceryl stearate Butyrospermum parkii butter / shea butter Dimethicone Peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone Glyceryl stearate se Sodium polyacrylate Caprylyl glycol Phenoxyethanol|